Bruce's Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

***Accepted by akaBruce*** Awesomisers regular aplication

+3
liamwarr
akaBruce
Awesomiser
7 posters

Go down

***Accepted by akaBruce*** Awesomisers regular aplication Empty ***Accepted by akaBruce*** Awesomisers regular aplication

Post by Awesomiser Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:57 pm

Hello,

I am inquiring as to whether you would consider allowing me to join this awesome server! My name is Chris and I have traveled around the sun approximately 15 times (almost 16). I found out about this server when my friend, Tomzo17, told me how amazing it was and I thought that I would like to join the community. In my spare time I enjoy fishing, playing badminton and of course, playing Minecraft. If I were to be accepted I would construct spectacular monuments (I would also walk around a bit).

Hopefully you will allow me to join your fabulous server.

Presented to you by: Awesomiser. Very Happy

Awesomiser

Back to top Go down

***Accepted by akaBruce*** Awesomisers regular aplication Empty Re: ***Accepted by akaBruce*** Awesomisers regular aplication

Post by akaBruce Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:08 pm

Accepted welcome Smile
akaBruce
akaBruce
Administrators

Back to top Go down

***Accepted by akaBruce*** Awesomisers regular aplication Empty Re: ***Accepted by akaBruce*** Awesomisers regular aplication

Post by liamwarr Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:21 am

Very Happy
liamwarr
liamwarr
Registered

https://www.youtube.com/user/theliamwarr

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizacastle1 Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:28 am

Omg!
Best Application ever seeeeeeen!!!!!
OMMMMGGGGGG WELLLL DONE!!
not my job to say well done but anyway i think it is AWESOMELY EPIC!
Elizacastle1
Elizacastle1
Registered

Back to top Go down

Post by thecauser Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:54 am

wtf i thought we are not allowed to post on applications? i remember reading this somewhere yet everyone does

thecauser
Regulars

Back to top Go down

Post by OnechiTee Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:15 am

*whispers* But the app's bloody brilliant Very Happy
OnechiTee
OnechiTee

Back to top Go down

Post by tomzo17 Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:07 am

Awesome app! Very Happy

tomzo17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down