Bruce's Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

***Accepted by akaBruce*** thecauser's registerd application

4 posters

Go down

***Accepted by akaBruce*** thecauser's registerd application Empty ***Accepted by akaBruce*** thecauser's registerd application

Post by thecauser Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:03 pm

I like this server alot if you have not noticed there are 0 GRIEFERS!!!! now that makes a great server by far if you ask me. Admins are great and helpful and are always interested in what you are doing and try to get to know as best they can which makes this server far better then the rest. I would love to hang around aslong as i can too see this server progress further into the future.

thecauser
Regulars

Back to top Go down

***Accepted by akaBruce*** thecauser's registerd application Empty Re: ***Accepted by akaBruce*** thecauser's registerd application

Post by akaBruce Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:04 pm

Excellent.
akaBruce
akaBruce
Administrators

Back to top Go down

***Accepted by akaBruce*** thecauser's registerd application Empty Re: ***Accepted by akaBruce*** thecauser's registerd application

Post by liamwarr Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:03 pm

WOOOOT
liamwarr
liamwarr
Registered

https://www.youtube.com/user/theliamwarr

Back to top Go down

Post by SolareStill Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:07 pm

LOL !K!IO!IN!

SolareStill

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum