Bruce's Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*Accepted by Death33* Billybot72's application for regulars

Go down

*Accepted by Death33* Billybot72's application for regulars Empty *Accepted by Death33* Billybot72's application for regulars

Post by Billybot72 Fri May 13, 2011 1:04 pm

Hello my name is Billy and I'm 12 years old and play football and water polo,swimming. Im making an application yo become a regular i know I've done some bad things and i willing to make up for them. All i want to do is play mine craft but I've been a jerk and i just want to play with my friends. Any way my birthday is on 22 of january and probably my favorite thing to do is swim. My second thing is to play mine craft my third favorite is t listen to music while I'm playing min craft like what I'm doing right now. i think that the people that play on Bruce's sever are all my friends. My favorite animals are probably cats,dogs,fish,birds, and turtles. I live in NSW and have a two story house and a dog and cat and fish. My best friends are Luke, Anthony , Zac ,Maxx maxx was a jerk today.

Billybot72

Back to top Go down

*Accepted by Death33* Billybot72's application for regulars Empty Re: *Accepted by Death33* Billybot72's application for regulars

Post by Billybot72 Fri May 13, 2011 1:24 pm

elephant elephant

Billybot72

Back to top Go down

*Accepted by Death33* Billybot72's application for regulars Empty Re: *Accepted by Death33* Billybot72's application for regulars

Post by Billybot72 Fri May 13, 2011 1:27 pm

drunken

Billybot72

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down