Bruce's Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

***Accepted by akaBruce*** MC_LukeL's Regular Application

3 posters

Go down

***Accepted by akaBruce*** MC_LukeL's Regular Application Empty ***Accepted by akaBruce*** MC_LukeL's Regular Application

Post by MC_LukeL Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:06 pm

Hi Bruce, I have played your server for about an hour or two and i'm really enjoying it.

The other players (zewy,OnechiTee and thecauser) have told me about registoring...
I am 15 years old and live in Brisbane. I found this server on google when i searched "Minecraft good small server ip", If this application is accpeted i can build big unique buildings.
The main reason i want to go in this server is because i like the buildings and the people there, they are friendly and helpful and like joking around.

MC_LukeL
Regulars

Back to top Go down

***Accepted by akaBruce*** MC_LukeL's Regular Application Empty Re: ***Accepted by akaBruce*** MC_LukeL's Regular Application

Post by Zewy Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:22 pm

need to title it correctly

Zewy
Moderators

Back to top Go down

***Accepted by akaBruce*** MC_LukeL's Regular Application Empty Re: ***Accepted by akaBruce*** MC_LukeL's Regular Application

Post by akaBruce Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:26 pm

accepted, but you can only build large structures at the prestige area, which you need 20k to pay for that land, you can build a house at residential though Smile
akaBruce
akaBruce
Administrators

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down